Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix.
RIVER PASSAGE - Stone paths are guiding to the ‘’RIVER PASSAGE’’ an all suite collection which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style:
- River Passage Pool Suites with private pool more►
- River Passage Junior Suites with outdoor jacuzzi more►
OTTOMAN GARDENS - in response to a growing demand for more luxurious stays, Ottoman Gardens is offering a choice of interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms. The scenery is made for seduction with oriental hints paying tribute in the interesting multi-cultural Rhodian past. The colors are minimal white but imposing Turkish laterns are guiding through the exotic clusters of hibiscus and palm trees. Stone walls surround the private pools or Jacuzzis and create the impression of a hidden Eden.
- Ottoman Gardens Pool Suites with private pool more►
- Ottoman Gardens Junior Suites with outdoor jacuzzi more►
- Ottoman Gardens Honey Suites more►
- Ottoman Gardens Familiy Suites more►
MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIClocated in the main village where the blue of the sea blends harmoniously with the white washed houses, bounded by shocking pink bougainvilleas and lush greenery. Stylish double rooms in green and white hues, with every modern amenity and equipped with cozy balconies.
- Meditteranneo Classic Double Room, 25 m2, Twin bedded, living room area, plush bathrobes, slippers, beach, towels, organic bath amenities, Satellite TV, mini bar, maxi bar, spacious bathroom with both a tub and glass enclosed shower, private balcony with comfortable outdoor lounge area,
- Meditteranneo Classic Family Room, 50 m2, specially designed for families they offer 2 bedrooms decorated in calming green and whites and can accommodate a family of four. Twin bedded, plush bathrobes, slippers, beach towels, organic bath, amenities, Satellite TV, mini bar, maxi bar, spacious bathroom with both a tub and glass enclosed shower, private balcony with comfortable outdoor lounge area
- Private Beach with ultra comfortable sun beds & four poster day-beds.
- Extensive swimming pool complex
- Tennis Court & Fully Equipped open – air Gym
- Water Sports Center
- Rental Car service available in the Lobby
- Complimentary parking
- Mini Market & Souvenir Shop
- Private dining
- Internet access
Indoor swimming pool with an authentic Hammam •Jacuzzi & Sauna • 4 treatment rooms offering a wide array of oriental influenced, holistic treatments for body and Face • Erno Lazslo Products • Beauty Parlor offering manicures, pedicures as well as hairdresser service • Private outdoor treatment area with views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Paddle Pool, Playground, Cots, High Chairs, children’s Menus, Babysitting Service on Request.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
From a huge big party to an intimate wedding ceremony for just the two of you, Lindian Village offers the perfect setting for your dream wedding. Choose among distinctive locations to make your lifetime commitment and numerous outlets with gourmet elegance.
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
2 dividable meeting rooms (total of 4) with capacities ranging from 50 to 450 people. Plus extra break out rooms.
WINE & DINE5 restaurants & 4 bars
- Atmantes - Main Buffet Restaurant
- Basil – Greek Gourmet Restaurant
- Mr. Danton – Thai Restaurant
- Astroscopus – open air Fish & Oyster Restaurant
- Kohilo – All Day Pool Restaurant
- La Piazza Café Bar
- Pebble Pool Bar with beach service
- Sea Spirit Disco Bar
- 24h in room dinning, private dinners
Located right on the idyllic beach of Lardos.
Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees.
Rhodes Town – 55km
Airport (RHO)– 65km
Stars: 5*, Member of The Leading Hotels of the World